PATHFINDER Advanced - Advanced Ruck Training
- Individuals training for their first or second GORUCK Tough Challenge or equivalent
- Individuals training for their first GORUCK Heavy Challenge or equivalent
- Individuals training for extended endurance events, similar in duration and effort to a GORUCK HTL (Heavy-Tough-Light)
- Individuals seeking to establish a strong base of rucking moderate to heavy weight and high mileage
- None, but it is STRONGLY SUGGESTED that you already have the discipline to maintain regular fitness activity three to four times a week or have completed the PATHFINDER Forward program.
- Backpack (Our favorite.)
- Weight (at least 45# for individuals weighing 150# or more, 30# for individuals weighing under 150# - Such as...)
- 1 Blank Roster Patch
- Access to private Facebook Class Page
- Course Advisor to assist in your planning and provide accountability
- Exclusive Finisher's Patch (upon successful completion of the program)
- Class 012 begins on 05/01/2017 and ends on 07/31/2017.
- Class 013 begins on 08/01/2017 and ends on 10/31/2017.
- Class 014 begins on 11/01/2017 and ends on 01/31/2018.
Over a twelve week period, you will complete the following:
- 200 Rucking Miles
- 30 Workouts, 15 of which must be Ruck Workouts
- 250 APFT Score (Age/Gender weighted)
- 12 Mile Ruck in 3 Hours (Prescribed weight)
- Reading Program (selected from a provided reading list)
- 5 PATHFINDER Advanced Challenges
PATHFINDER ADVANCED CHALLENGES
You must complete five separate challenges from the options below:
- UBRR Score Achievement
- Pre/Post Workout Rucks
- Mountain Ruck (Prescribed weight)
- Overnight Ruck (Prescribed weight)
- Coupon Ruck (Prescribed weight)
- Marathon Ruck (Prescribed weight)
- Double Miles
- Triple Miles
- Endurance Challenge