PATHFINDER Forward - Introductory Ruck Training
Class 028 registrations are open through midnight Sunday, May 30. If you'd like to register after that date please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
NEW FOR CLASS 028! Forward is PATHFINDER's most popular training program, and you've been asking for a detailed Training Guide to make training planning EVEN EASIER!
PATHFINDER Forward is our Introductory Training Plan. It's perfect to train with for a shorter-distance endurance Event, or just to bring your fitness up to the next level.
PATHFINDER works because YOU build it. We give you the requirements - miles, workouts, and Challenges - and you fit them into your calendar based on what works for YOU. Along the way, you'll get involved in our incredible community, meet inspiring mentors who are there to help if you need it, and all the tools to start on your path to rucking for life. PATHFINDER isn't a day-by-day workout plan ... because they don't work! Instead, build up your discipline and motivation through the guidance and support of the PATHFINDER team. We give you all the tools - you build them for your success.
BUNDLE & SAVE UP TO 15%
Purchase a PATHFINDER Ruck Training Bundle and get multiple course credits (Introductory, Intermediate, and Advanced) in a single package and save up to 15%. Get details here.
- Beginners seeking to establish a good base of rucking light to moderate weight and moderate mileage
- Individuals training for their first or second GORUCK Light Challenge or equivalent endurance event
- Individuals training for their first GORUCK Tough Challenge or equivalent endurance event
- None, but it is suggested that you already have the discipline to maintain regular fitness activity three to four times a week.
- Rucksack (Backpack)
- Weight: at least 20 pounds for individuals weighing 150 pounds or more, 10 pounds for individuals weighing under 150 pounds.
- Upon purchase, get an Instant Download of our Program Success Guide
- Complete Program Materials with a NEW Training Guide, Workout Library, and supporting documentation
- Experienced Mentor Course Advisor who has successfully completed this training to assist in your planning and provide accountability
- Access to private Facebook Class Page and Course Advisor Group
- One (1) Complimentary Standard Tan Blank Roster Patch to write your Roster Number on and wear while you train. PLEASE NOTE: You must Order Separately - Add one to your cart here in order to receive this item.
- Exclusive Finisher's Patch (upon successful completion of the program)
- Quarterly Classes begin on the 1st of February, May, August, and November and run for 12 weeks.
Over a twelve-week period, you will complete the following:
- 75 Rucking Miles
- 20 Ruck Workouts
- 4 PATHFINDER Forward Challenges
PATHFINDER FORWARD CHALLENGES
You must complete four separate challenges from the options below:
- NEW! Firefighter Challenge
- NEW! Beach Ruck
- Mountain Ruck
- Overnight Ruck
- Coupon Ruck
- Timed Ruck
- Pre/Post Workout Rucks
- Double Miles
- APFT Score Achievement
- Endurance Event Challenge
- Charity Challenges (Register separately here.)