PATHFINDER Endure - Intermediate Ruck Training
BUNDLE & SAVE UP TO 15%
Purchase a PATHFINDER Ruck Training Bundle and get multiple course credits (Introductory, Intermediate, and Advanced) in a single package and save up to 15%. Get details here.
- Individuals training for their first or second GORUCK Tough Challenge or equivalent
- Individuals training for their first GORUCK Heavy Challenge or equivalent
- Individuals training for extended endurance events, similar in duration and effort to a GORUCK HTL (Heavy-Tough-Light)
- Individuals seeking to establish a strong base of rucking moderate to heavy weight and high mileage
- None, but it is suggested that you already have the discipline to maintain regular fitness activity three to four times a week or have completed the PATHFINDER Forward (Introductory) program.
- Rucksack (Backpack) See our recommended rucksack...
- Weight: at least 30 pounds for individuals weighing 150 pounds or more, 20 pounds for individuals weighing under 150 pounds. See our recommended weights...
- Complete Program Materials, Workout Library, and supporting documentation
- Experienced Course Advisor who has successfully completed this training to assist in your planning and provide accountability
- Access to private Facebook Class Page and Course Advisor Group
- One (1) Standard Tan Blank Roster Patch (optional)* to write your Roster Number on and wear while you train
- Exclusive Finisher's Patch (upon successful completion of the program)
- Quarterly Classes begin on the 1st of February, May, August, and November and run for 12 weeks.
Over a twelve week period, you will complete the following:
- 125 Rucking Miles
- 24 Ruck Workouts
- 5 PATHFINDER Endure Challenges
PATHFINDER ENDURE CHALLENGES
You must complete five separate challenges from the options below:
- Selection Standard Achievement
- Pre/Post Workout Rucks
- Mountain Ruck
- Overnight Ruck
- Coupon Ruck
- Timed Ruck
- Marathon Ruck
- Double Miles
- Triple Miles
- APFT Achievement
- Endurance Challenge
- Charity Challenges Seasonal Challenge (Register separately here.)
* $1.99 shipping not included.