PATHFINDER Advanced™ - Advanced Ruck Training
PATHFINDER Advanced™ is our most challenging program for our toughest Rosters. Thousands of athletes have gone through our programs and gained endurance, stamina, and strength to help them achieve their biggest goals.
PATHFINDER Advanced™ is a high-volume program that will train you to peak fitness. You’ll continue upping your game on workout frequency and adding Challenges to your training that test your limits to prepare you for long-distance and high-intensity ruck endurance events.
PATHFINDER Advanced™ is the pinnacle of endurance ruck training.
PATHFINDER isn't a day-by-day workout plan ... because they don't work! PATHFINDER works because YOU build it. We give you the requirements - miles, workouts, and Challenges - and you fit them into your calendar based on what works for YOU.
BUNDLE & SAVE UP TO 20%
Purchase a PATHFINDER Ruck Training Bundle and get multiple course credits in a single package and save up to 20%. Get details here.
- Individuals training for extended endurance events, similar in duration and effort to a GORUCK HTB (Heavy-Tough-Basic) or GORUCK HTL
- Individuals training for their first GORUCK Heavy Challenge or equivalent
- Individuals training for their first or second GORUCK Tough Challenge or equivalent
- Individuals seeking to establish a strong base of rucking moderate to heavy weight and high mileage
- None, but it is STRONGLY SUGGESTED that you already have the discipline to maintain regular fitness activity three to four times a week or have completed the PATHFINDER Endure (Intermediate) program.
- Rucksack (Backpack)
- Weight: at least 45 lb. (20 kg.) for individuals weighing 150 lb. (68 kg.) or more, 30 lb. (14 kg.) for individuals weighing under 150 lb. (68 kg.)
PATHFINDER REGISTRATION INCLUDES
- Upon purchase, get an Instant Download of our Program Success Guide
- Complete Program Materials, Workout Library, and supporting documentation
- Experienced Mentor Course Advisor who has successfully completed this training to assist in your planning and provide accountability
- Access to private Facebook Class Page and Course Advisor Group
- One (1) Discounted* Standard Tan Blank Roster Patch to write your Roster Number on and wear while you train. PLEASE NOTE: You must Order Separately - Add one to your cart here in order to receive this item. (Discounts are not combinable.)
- Exclusive Finisher's Patch (upon successful completion of the program)
PATHFINDER CLASS DATES
- Quarterly Classes begin on the 1st of February, May, August, and November and run for 12 weeks.
PATHFINDER PROGRAM REQUIREMENTS
Over a twelve-week period, you will complete the following:
- 200 Rucking Miles
- 30 Workouts, 15 of which must be Ruck Workouts
- 250 APFT Score (Age/Gender weighted)
- 12 Mile Ruck in 3 Hours (Prescribed weight)
- Reading Program (selected from a provided reading list)
- 5 PATHFINDER Advanced™ Challenges
PATHFINDER Advanced™ CHALLENGES
You must complete five separate challenges from the options below:
- NEW! Snow Ruck (Rx weight)
- NEW! Hiking Challenge
- Beach Ruck (Rx weight)
- Coupon Ruck (Rx weight)
- Marathon Ruck (Rx weight)
- Mountain Ruck (Rx weight)
- Overnight Ruck (Rx weight)
- Timed Ruck (Rx weight)
- Pre/Post Workout Rucks
- Pre/Post Workout Rucks plus Yoga
- Stairs Conditioning (Rx weight)
- Yoga Conditioning
- Endurance Challenge
- Charity Challenges (Register separately here.)
HAVE QUESTIONS or NEED HELP?
Message us on Facebook or use the "Chat with us!" button at the bottom left of the screen.