We are excited to announce that PATHFINDER has partnered with Green Beret Fitness to create a training program for their premier OPERATION STIRLING event in Brevard, North Carolina. (Read more about the event here.) Even if you've got one of their smaller events on your calendar or are looking to train to peak performance, this is an incredible training plan for our toughest rosters.
This training plan focuses most on long, heavy rucks, hilly and mountainous terrain training, and increasing your endurance base to handle multiple days of rucking in a row. This is for athletes looking for an incredible challenge!
Green Beret Fitness is offering a 10% Event discount for all PATHFINDER Stirling™ program finishers. This is an excellent motivation for training!
PATHFINDER isn't a day-by-day workout plan ... because they don't work! PATHFINDER works because YOU build it. We give you the requirements - miles, workouts, and Challenges - and you fit them into your calendar based on what works for YOU.
BUNDLE & SAVE UP TO 20%
Purchase a PATHFINDER Ruck Training Bundle and get multiple course credits in a single package and save up to 20%. Get details here.
- Individuals training for GBF's OPERATION STIRLING event
- Individuals seeking to establish a strong base of rucking moderate to heavy weight and high mileage
- Individuals seeking a new PATHFINDER Challenge
- Individuals training for mountainous terrain or extended day mountain rucking
None, but it is STRONGLY SUGGESTED that you already have the discipline to maintain regular fitness activity three to four times a week or have completed the PATHFINDER Endure™ (Intermediate) or PATHFINDER Advanced™ program.
- Upon purchase, get an Instant Download of our Program Success Guide
- 12 Unique Workouts exclusive to PATHFINDER Stirling™
- Complete Program Materials, Workout Library, and supporting documentation
Experienced Mentor Course Advisor who has successfully completed this training to assist in your planning and provide accountability
- Access to private Facebook Class Page and Course Advisor Group
One (1) Discounted* Standard Tan Blank Roster Patch to write your Roster Number on and wear while you train. PLEASE NOTE: You must Order Separately - Add one to your cart here in order to receive this item. (Discounts are not combinable.)
- Exclusive Finisher's Patch (upon successful completion of the program)
- Event-aligned Classes begin on the 1st of June for the late August GBF Operation STIRLING
- Quarterly Classes begin on the 1st of February, May, August, and November and run for 12 weeks.
Over a twelve-week period, you will complete the following:
- 190 Rucking Miles
- 24 Workouts
12 Mile Ruck in 3 Hours (Prescribed weight)
- 5 PATHFINDER Stirling™ Challenges
PATHFINDER STIRLING™ CHALLENGES
You must complete five required challenges from the options below:
REQ Firefighter Challenge (Prescribed weight)
REQ Mountain Ruck Challenge (Prescribed weight)
REQ Timed Ruck Challenge (Prescribed weight)
REQ Back-to-Back Day Challenge (Prescribed weight)
REQ Hill Repeat Challenge
Three optional Challenges are available to rosters:
- Coupon Ruck Challenge (Prescribed weight)
- Pre/Post Mileage Challenge
- Mobility Challenge
HAVE QUESTIONS or NEED HELP?
Message us on Facebook or use the "Chat with us!" button at the bottom left of the screen.