PATHFINDER Life™ - Beginner & Maintenance Training
Join PATHFINDER Life and start building consistency in your ruck training! Whether you're new to rucking or looking for an off-season training plan, our program is tailored to work for YOU. We provide the requirements - miles, workouts, and Challenges - and you fit them into your calendar based on your schedule. As you progress, you'll be a part of our incredible community, meet inspiring mentors, and have access to all the tools you need to succeed in your fitness journey.
PATHFINDER Life™ is perfect for all kinds of fitness needs - whether you are new to rucking or are returning after some time away.
PATHFINDER isn't a day-by-day workout plan that requires you to do certain things on certain days. Instead, you plan your PATHFINDER Life program around your own life. Our flexible training options encourage your success and build your discipline and motivation with direct support from our team.
How does PATHFINDER work?
Our unique "basket" approach of miles, workouts, and Challenges means you have a target number to hit over 12 weeks, and you pick your pace. Habit science indicates that fitness success happens when people have power over their routines, rather than having routines imposed on their lives.
With PATHFINDER Life™, you can choose from a range of fitness disciplines that include rucking miles alongside flexible options that fit your needs. Our Challenges will test you without depleting you, and we encourage you to explore new things and enjoy working out.
Start your journey with PATHFINDER Life™ today, and in just 90 days, you'll feel stronger, refreshed, and ready to take on whatever comes next. Join us and build the path to your rucking success!
BUNDLE & SAVE UP TO 20%
Purchase a PATHFINDER Ruck Training Bundle and get multiple course credits in a single package and save up to 20%. Get details here.
PATHFINDER LIFE™ IS FOR YOU IF YOU'RE...
- Just beginning your fitness journey
- You're moving into a training "off-season" or maintenance program
- You're interested in rucking as fitness but have other current fitness goals or hobbies and seek a flexible, lower-commitment entry point
- You're returning from injury or medical absence with a doctor's approval
- Read more about PATHFINDER Life™ here
- None, but it is suggested that you already have the discipline to maintain regular fitness activity at least two times per week.
- Rucksack (Backpack)
- Weight: There is no minimum weight requirement. We just ask that you put a slightly noticeable weight in your ruck to train with. (For most Life rosters, that winds up being between 6 - 12 lbs)
- Upon purchase, get an Instant Download of our Program Success Guide
- Complete Program Materials, Workout Library, and supporting documentation
- Experienced Mentor Course Advisor who has successfully completed this training to assist in your planning and provide accountability
- Access to private Facebook Class Page and Course Advisor Group
- One (1) Discounted* Standard Tan Blank Roster Patch to write your Roster Number on and wear while you train. PLEASE NOTE: You must Order Separately - Add one to your cart here in order to receive this item. (Discounts are not combinable.)
- Exclusive Finisher's Patch (upon successful completion of the program)
- Quarterly Classes begin on the 1st of February, May, August, and November and run for 12 weeks.
Over a twelve-week period, you will complete the following:
- 60 Rucking Miles
- 12 Ruck Workouts
- 3-6 PATHFINDER Life™ Challenges**
PATHFINDER LIFE™ CHALLENGES
You must complete three to six separate challenges from the options below:
- Snow Ruck
- Hiking Challenge
- Beach Ruck
- Double Workouts
- Fitness Assessment
- Level Up Miles
- Mental Conditioning
- Mid-Distance Ruck
- Modified Coupon Ruck
- Short Distance Run
- Pre/Post Workout Rucks
- Stairs Conditioning
- Yoga Conditioning
- Charity Challenges (Register separately here.)
HAVE QUESTIONS or NEED HELP?
Message us on Facebook or use the "Chat with us!" button at the bottom left of the screen.
** Based on your personal fitness level and goals, the Life Challenges are on a sliding scale of completion.