PATHFINDER Life™ - Beginner & Maintenance Training
Class 030 registrations are open NOW through midnight Monday, November 15. If you'd like to register after that date please email email@example.com.
Get some consistency in your training if you're new to rucking, or slow down the pace for an off-season training plan. PATHFINDER works because YOU build it. We give you the requirements - miles, workouts, and Challenges - and you fit them into your calendar based on what works for YOU. Along the way, you'll get involved in our incredible community, meet inspiring mentors who are there to help if you need it, and have all the tools to start on your path to rucking for life. PATHFINDER isn't a day-by-day workout plan ... because they don't work! Instead, build up your discipline and motivation through the guidance and support of the PATHFINDER team. We give you all the tools - you build them for your success.
PATHFINDER Life™ is perfect for all kinds of fitness needs - whether you are new to rucking or are returning after some time away.
Our PATHFINDER Life™ focus is on overall fitness, with rucking miles as a core pillar and flexible options that include other fitness disciplines. We have Challenges in PATHFINDER Life™ that test you but don’t deplete you. We encourage workouts, but across a broad range of options that free you up to explore new things and enjoy working out!
After a PATHFINDER Life™ 90-day program, you’ll feel strong, refreshed, and ready to take on whatever comes next.
PATHFINDER Life™ is flexible to meet your needs and works perfectly as a year-round program.
BUNDLE & SAVE UP TO 20%
Purchase a PATHFINDER Ruck Training Bundle and get multiple course credits in a single package and save up to 20%. Get details here.
PATHFINDER LIFE™ IS FOR YOU IF YOU'RE...
- Just beginning your fitness journey
- You're moving into a training "off-season" or maintenance program
- You're interested in rucking as fitness but have other current fitness goals or hobbies and seek a flexible, lower-commitment entry point
- You're returning from injury or medical absence with a doctor's approval
- Read more about PATHFINDER Life™ here
- None, but it is suggested that you already have the discipline to maintain regular fitness activity at least two times per week.
- Rucksack (Backpack)
- Weight: There is no minimum weight requirement. We just ask that you put a slightly noticeable weight in your ruck to train with. (For most Life rosters, that winds up being between 6 - 12 lbs)
- Upon purchase, get an Instant Download of our Program Success Guide
- Complete Program Materials, Workout Library, and supporting documentation
- Experienced Mentor Course Advisor who has successfully completed this training to assist in your planning and provide accountability
- Access to private Facebook Class Page and Course Advisor Group
- One (1) Discounted* Standard Tan Blank Roster Patch to write your Roster Number on and wear while you train. PLEASE NOTE: You must Order Separately - Add one to your cart here in order to receive this item. (Discounts are not combinable.)
- Exclusive Finisher's Patch (upon successful completion of the program)
- Quarterly Classes begin on the 1st of February, May, August, and November and run for 12 weeks.
Over a twelve-week period, you will complete the following:
- 60 Rucking Miles
- 12 Ruck Workouts
- 3-6 PATHFINDER Life™ Challenges**
PATHFINDER LIFE™ CHALLENGES
You must complete three to six separate challenges from the options below:
- NEW! Snow Ruck
- NEW! Hiking Challenge
- Beach Ruck
- Double Workouts
- Fitness Assessment
- Level Up Miles
- Mental Conditioning
- Mid-Distance Ruck
- Modified Coupon Ruck
- Short Distance Run
- Pre/Post Workout Rucks
- Stairs Conditioning
- Yoga Conditioning
- Charity Challenges (Register separately here.)
HAVE QUESTIONS or NEED HELP?
Message us on Facebook or use the "Chat with us!" button at the bottom left of the screen.
** Based on your personal fitness level and goals, the Life Challenges are on a sliding scale of completion.