PATHFINDER Growth Ruck Training Bundle
SAVE 10%! Now is the time to commit to establishing a solid rucking base for your upcoming events.
The PATHFINDER Growth Ruck Training Bundle includes two course credits, one Introductory and one Intermediate.
- None, but it is suggested that you already have the discipline to maintain regular fitness activity three to four times a week.
Grow with Forward, and move up to Endure as you progress towards all of your goals - whether they are endurance, fitness, or event-based. This program also works equally as well if you reverse it - if your fitness base is already high, and you want to use Forward after Endure as a way to down-regulate your training after a difficult endurance event.
FORWARD IS FOR YOU IF:
- You're seeking to establish a good base of rucking light to moderate weight (15-25lbs/6.8-11kg) and moderate mileage
- You're beginning to train for longer-distance hiking or outdoor adventure
- You're beginning to train for endurance events, such as:
- Individuals training for their first or second GORUCK Light Challenge or equivalent endurance event
- Individuals training for their first GORUCK Tough Challenge or equivalent endurance event
ENDURE IS FOR YOU IF YOU'RE:
- Seeking to establish a strong base of rucking moderate to heavy weight and high mileage
- Training to ruck long trails or other longer-distance outdoor adventure hiking
- Training up your fitness foundation to a higher level
- Training for one of the following styles of endurance events:
- Training for your first or second GORUCK Tough Challenge or equivalent
- Training for your first GORUCK Heavy Challenge or equivalent
- Training for an extended endurance event, similar in duration and effort to a GORUCK HTL (Heavy-Tough-Light)
- Upon purchase, get an Instant Download of our Program Success Guide*
Complete Program Materials, Workout Library, and supporting documentation
- Experienced Mentor Course Advisor who has successfully completed this training to assist in your planning and provide accountability
- Access to private Facebook Class Page and Course Advisor Group
- One (1) Complimentary Standard Tan Blank Roster Patch to write your Roster Number on and wear while you train. PLEASE NOTE: You must Order Separately - Add one to your cart here in order to receive this item.
- Exclusive Finisher's Patch (upon successful completion of the program)
- *Program Success Guide is dependant on which program you choose to use first
- Class 022 begins on 11/01/2021 and ends on 01/31/2022
- Class 023 begins on 02/01/2022 and ends on 04/30/2022
- Class 024 begins on 05/01/2022 and ends on 07/31/2022
- Class 025 begins on 08/01/2022 and ends on 10/30/2022