PATHFINDER XP™ Personal Training Experience
The PATHFINDER XP™ Training Experience is an all-inclusive personalized training plan for ruck endurance athletes of every fitness level who need and want more:
- Exclusive, dynamic personal workouts and programming made just for you and your goals and needs;
- Weekly Zoom check-ins for face-to-face accountability;
- Form Check-Ins to make sure your hard work is giving you the best outcome;
- Access to any PATHFINDER program of your choice with personalized coaching (included in the 4, 8, and 12-week personal training packages);
- COMBINE XP & PATHFINDER Nutrition (you must also purchase Nutrition) for a complete 12-week package that covers both aspects of coaching for a truly comprehensive program.
- Challenge Planning Guidance
This program is for you if:
- You're new to ruck endurance fitness and want a more hands-on approach as you train for your first ruck endurance Event.
- You need the direction and consistency of an experienced personal trainer who knows the Ins and Outs of the ruck endurance world and can guide you to your strongest, most capable self.
- You're training for a specific Event and need more support than a standard PATHFINDER Class offers.
- You're ready, willing, and able to change.
What will I get?
- Personalized weekly workouts. We will work with you in an interview process to find out your needs, wants, and motivations and work with you to put a plan in place that helps you meet your goals.
Use your equipment You have stuff -- but how should you use it? Every week, the workout features what you have available and uses it to best achieve the results you're after. We accommodate all kinds of schedules and training needs.
- Comprehensive, one-on-one support for even greater accountability and an approach that works just for you.
- Three options to fit your needs: a 4-week, 8-week and 12-week option to help you, depending on the goals you want to reach.
Who will be my trainer?
Your lead trainer will be Amy Petersen, PATHFINDER's Director of Programming and Operations. Amy is a Certified Personal Trainer and Sports Performance Specialist and has trained hundreds of athletes with her unique programming guidance and understanding of exercise technique, form, and function.
With years of personal training and endurance athlete experience, Amy will walk you through every week of your training, with Zoom meetings and your personalized workouts.
If you're looking for true Event preparation... real and lasting results, from a real, experienced trainer and teacher... if you're looking for the real "whys" behind ruck endurance fitness, training techniques that work, and learning how to successfully fit PATHFINDER and fitness into your life, long-term... or if you're looking for a fresh perspective, accountability, or motivation, the PATHFINDER XP™ Personal Training Experience is what you've been looking for.
HAVE QUESTIONS or NEED HELP?
Message us on Facebook or use the "Chat with us!" button at the bottom left of the screen.
This product is unavailable for discount or promotional offers.