PATHFINDER Forward - Introductory Ruck Training
Class 026 registrations are open through midnight Sunday, Nov. 15 Eastern. If you'd like to register after that date please email email@example.com.
BUNDLE & SAVE UP TO 15%
Purchase a PATHFINDER Ruck Training Bundle and get multiple course credits (Introductory, Intermediate, and Advanced) in a single package and save up to 15%. Get details here.
- Beginners seeking to establish a good base of rucking light to moderate weight and moderate mileage
- Individuals training for their first or second GORUCK Light Challenge or equivalent endurance event
- Individuals training for their first GORUCK Tough Challenge or equivalent endurance event
- None, but it is suggested that you already have the discipline to maintain regular fitness activity three to four times a week.
- Rucksack (Backpack) See our recommended rucksack...
- Weight: at least 20 pounds for individuals weighing 150 pounds or more, 10 pounds for individuals weighing under 150 pounds. See our recommended weights...
- Complete Program Materials, Workout Library, and supporting documentation
- Experienced Course Advisor who has successfully completed this training to assist in your planning and provide accountability
- Access to private Facebook Class Page and Course Advisor Group
- One (1) Complimentary Standard Tan Blank Roster Patch to write your Roster Number on and wear while you train. Order Separately - Add one to your cart here.
- Exclusive Finisher's Patch (upon successful completion of the program)
- Quarterly Classes begin on the 1st of February, May, August, and November and run for 12 weeks.
Over a twelve-week period, you will complete the following:
- 75 Rucking Miles
- 20 Ruck Workouts
- 4 PATHFINDER Forward Challenges
PATHFINDER FORWARD CHALLENGES
You must complete four separate challenges from the options below:
- NEW! Firefighter Challenge
- NEW! Beach Ruck
- Mountain Ruck
- Overnight Ruck
- Coupon Ruck
- Timed Ruck
- Pre/Post Workout Rucks
- Double Miles
- APFT Score Achievement
- Endurance Event Challenge
- Charity Challenges (Register separately here.)