PATHFINDER Forward - Introductory Ruck Training
NOTE: Class 022 will close to new registrations on 11/17/19. If you'd like to register after that date please email email@example.com.
BUNDLE & SAVE UP TO 15%
Purchase a PATHFINDER Ruck Training Bundle and get multiple course credits (Introductory, Intermediate, and Advanced) in a single package and save up to 15%. Get details here.
- Individuals training for their first or second GORUCK Light Challenge or equivalent endurance event
- Individuals training for their first GORUCK Tough Challenge or equivalent endurance event
- Beginners seeking to establish a good base of rucking light to moderate weight and moderate mileage
- None, but it is suggested that you already have the discipline to maintain regular fitness activity three to four times a week.
- One (1) Standard Tan Blank Roster Patch (optional)*
Access to private Facebook Class Page
- Course Advisor to assist in your planning and provide accountability
- Exclusive Finisher's Patch (upon successful completion of the program)
- Quarterly Classes begin on the 1st of February, May, August, and November and run for 12 weeks.
Over a twelve week period, you will complete the following:
- 75 Rucking Miles
- 20 Ruck Workouts
- 4 PATHFINDER Forward Challenges
PATHFINDER FORWARD CHALLENGES
You must complete four separate challenges from the options below:
- APFT Score Achievement
- Pre/Post Workout Rucks
- Mountain Ruck
- Beach Ruck
- Overnight Ruck
- Coupon Ruck
- Timed Ruck
- Double Miles
- Triple Miles
- Endurance Challenge
- Charity Challenges Seasonal Challenge
* $1.99 shipping not included.