PATHFINDER Endure - Intermediate Ruck Training
Class 027 registrations are open through midnight Sunday, Feb. 28 Eastern. If you'd like to register after that date please email email@example.com.
PATHFINDER Endure is our Intermediate Ruck Training program. Endure is our classic program -- the one we were founded on. Endure is perfect if you're training for a mid-distance or overnight endurance Event, or want to take your ruck training to the next level.
PATHFINDER isn't a day-by-day workout plan ... because they don't work! PATHFINDER works because YOU build it. We give you the requirements - miles, workouts, and Challenges - and you fit them into your calendar based on what works for YOU.
Over the course of our 12-week program, you'll get involved in our incredible community, meet mentors who are there to help if you need it, and all the tools you'll need to nail endurance rucking.
BUNDLE & SAVE UP TO 15%
Purchase a PATHFINDER Ruck Training Bundle and get multiple course credits (Introductory, Intermediate, and Advanced) in a single package and save up to 15%. Get details here.
- Individuals seeking to establish a strong base of rucking moderate to heavy weight and high mileage
- Individuals training for their first or second GORUCK Tough Challenge or equivalent
- Individuals training for their first GORUCK Heavy Challenge or equivalent
- Individuals training for extended endurance events, similar in duration and effort to a GORUCK HTL (Heavy-Tough-Light)
- None, but it is suggested that you already have the discipline to maintain regular fitness activity three to four times a week or have completed the PATHFINDER Forward (Introductory) program.
- Rucksack (Backpack)
- Weight: at least 30 pounds for individuals weighing 150 pounds or more, 20 pounds for individuals weighing under 150 pounds.
- Complete Program Materials, Workout Library, and supporting documentation
- Experienced Course Advisor who has successfully completed this training to assist in your planning and provide accountability
- Access to private Facebook Class Page and Course Advisor Group
- One (1) Complimentary Standard Tan Blank Roster Patch to write your Roster Number on and wear while you train. Order Separately - Add one to your cart here.
- Exclusive Finisher's Patch (upon successful completion of the program)
- Quarterly Classes begin on the 1st of February, May, August, and November and run for 12 weeks.
Over a twelve-week period, you will complete the following:
- 125 Rucking Miles
- 24 Ruck Workouts
- 5 PATHFINDER Endure Challenges
PATHFINDER ENDURE CHALLENGES
You must complete five separate challenges from the options below:
- NEW! Firefighter Challenge
- NEW! Beach Ruck
- Mountain Ruck
- Overnight Ruck
- Coupon Ruck
- Timed Ruck
- Marathon Ruck
- Pre/Post Workout Rucks
- Selection Standard Achievement
- APFT Achievement
- Endurance Event Challenge
- Charity Challenges (Register separately here.)