PATHFINDER Endure™ - Intermediate Ruck Training
PATHFINDER Endure™ is our Intermediate Ruck Training program. Endure is our classic program -- the one we were founded on. Endure is perfect if you're training for a mid-distance or overnight endurance Event, or want to take your ruck training to the next level.
PATHFINDER works because YOU build it.
We give you the requirements - miles, workouts, and Challenges - and you fit them into your calendar based on what works for YOU. Along the way, you'll get involved in our incredible community, meet inspiring mentors who are there to help if you need it, and all the tools to start on your path to rucking for life. PATHFINDER isn't a day-by-day workout plan ... because they don't work! Instead, build up your discipline and motivation through the guidance and support of the PATHFINDER team. We give you all the tools - you build them for your success.
BUNDLE & SAVE UP TO 20%
Purchase a PATHFINDER Ruck Training Bundle and get multiple course credits in a single package and save up to 20%. Get details here.
ENDURE IS FOR YOU IF YOU'RE:
- Seeking to establish a strong base of rucking moderate to heavy weight and high mileage
- Training to ruck long trails or other longer-distance outdoor adventure hiking
- Training up your fitness foundation to a higher level
- Training for one of the following style of endurance event:
- Training for your first or second GORUCK Tough Challenge or equivalent
- Training for your first GORUCK Heavy Challenge or equivalent
- Training for an extended endurance event, similar in duration and effort to a GORUCK HTL (Heavy-Tough-Light)
- None, but it is suggested that you already have the discipline to maintain regular fitness activity three to four times a week or have completed the PATHFINDER Forward (Introductory) program.
- Rucksack (Backpack)
- Weight: at least 30 pounds for individuals weighing 150 pounds or more, 20 pounds for individuals weighing under 150 pounds.
- Upon purchase, get an Instant Download of our Program Success Guide
- Complete Program Materials, Workout Library, and supporting documentation
- Experienced Mentor Course Advisor who has successfully completed this training to assist in your planning and provide accountability
- Access to private Facebook Class Page and Course Advisor Group
- One (1) Discounted* Standard Tan Blank Roster Patch to write your Roster Number on and wear while you train. PLEASE NOTE: You must Order Separately - Add one to your cart here in order to receive this item. (Discounts are not combinable.)
- Exclusive Finisher's Patch (upon successful completion of the program)
- Quarterly Classes begin on the 1st of February, May, August, and November and run for 12 weeks.
Over a twelve-week period, you will complete the following:
- 125 Rucking Miles
- 24 Workouts
- 5 PATHFINDER Endure Challenges
PATHFINDER ENDURE CHALLENGES
You must complete five separate challenges from the options below:
- NEW! Snow Ruck
- NEW! Hiking Challenge
- Beach Ruck
- Coupon Ruck
- Marathon Ruck
- Mountain Ruck
- Overnight Ruck
- Timed Ruck (Rx Weight)
- Level Up Miles
- Pre/Post Workout Rucks
- Pre/Post Workout Rucks plus Yoga
- Mental Conditioning
- Stairs Conditioning
- Yoga Conditioning
- APFT Score Achievement
- Selection Standard Achievement
- Endurance Challenge
- Charity Challenges (Register separately here.)
HAVE QUESTIONS or NEED HELP?
Message us on Facebook or use the "Chat with us!" button at the bottom left of the screen.