PATHFINDER Compete & Heavy Drop Training (HDT) Bundle
CHOOSE THE HARDER THING
NO ONE CARES WHAT YOU CAN DO FRESH
Take your training to a Whole New Level with this PATHFINDER Ruck Training & Heavy Drop Training bundle!
PATHFINDER and Heavy Drop Training are perfect complements to one another and many, many PATHFINDERS have taken both programs together for Maximum Results. Purchase them together and save!
Heavy Drop is 100% Approved for PATHFINDER ruck workout requirements, so all your effort counts for both programs. Learn more about Heavy Drop Training Program.
SAVE 15% ON BOTH PROGRAMS
1) Purchase the PATHFINDER Compete Program here, then
2) Go to the Heavy Drop Website and purchase the HDT Program here.**
**If you do not purchase HDT by the deadline your purchase will be refunded. An audit will be performed by both PATHFINDER Ruck Training and CARC to determine those who have completed the required purchases for this discount.
More Bundle Information
- PATHFINDER and Heavy Drop Training Bundles are already at a 15% discount so other discount codes won't apply.
PATHFINDER isn't a day-by-day workout plan ... because they don't work! PATHFINDER works because YOU build it. We give you the requirements - miles, workouts, and Challenges - and you fit them into your calendar based on what works for YOU.
- Individuals training for GORUCK Team Assessment
- Individuals seeking to establish a strong base of rucking moderate to heavy weight and high mileage
- Individuals seeking a new PATHFINDER Challenge
- Individuals training for other competitive rucking events
- None, but it is STRONGLY SUGGESTED that you already have the discipline to maintain regular fitness activity three to four times a week or have completed the PATHFINDER Endure (Intermediate) or Advanced program.
- Rucksack (Backpack)
- Weight: 45 lbs Male, 30 lbs Female.
- Upon purchase, get an Instant Download of our Program Success Guide
- 12 Unique Workouts exclusive to PATHFINDER Compete
- Complete Program Materials, Workout Library, and supporting documentation
- Experienced Mentor Course Advisor who has successfully completed this training to assist in your planning and provide accountability
- Access to private Facebook Class Page and Course Advisor Group
- One (1) Complimentary Standard Tan Blank Roster Patch to write your Roster Number on and wear while you train. PLEASE NOTE: You must Order Separately - Add one to your cart here in order to receive this item.
- Exclusive Finisher's Patch (upon successful completion of the program)
- Quarterly Classes begin on the 1st of February, May, August, and November and run for 12 weeks.
Over a twelve-week period, you will complete the following:
- 125 Rucking Miles
- 24 Workouts
12 Mile Ruck in 3 Hours (Prescribed weight)
5 PATHFINDER Compete Challenges
PATHFINDER COMPETE CHALLENGES
You must complete five required challenges from the options below:
- REQ Timed Ruck (Prescribed weight)
REQ Mountain Ruck (Prescribed weight)
REQ Coupon Ruck (Prescribed weight)
- REQ Overnight Ruck
REQ NEW! PT Challenge
These optional Challenges are also available to rosters in PATHFINDER Compete:
- NEW! Hill Repeat Challenge
- NEW! Propel Challenge
- Mobility Challenge
- Marathon Ruck