PATHFINDER Forward™ & Heavy Drop Training (HDT) Bundle
CHOOSE THE HARDER THING
NO ONE CARES WHAT YOU CAN DO FRESH
Take your training to a Whole New Level with this PATHFINDER Ruck Training & Heavy Drop Training bundle!
PATHFINDER and Heavy Drop Training are perfect complements to one another and many, many PATHFINDERS have taken both programs together for Maximum Results. Purchase them together and save!
Heavy Drop is 100% Approved for PATHFINDER ruck workout requirements, so all your effort counts for both programs. Learn more about Heavy Drop Training Program.
SAVE 15% ON BOTH PROGRAMS
1) Purchase the PATHFINDER Forward™ Program here, then
2) Go to the Heavy Drop Website and purchase the HDT Program here.**
** If you do not purchase HDT by the deadline your purchase will be refunded. An audit will be performed by both PATHFINDER Ruck Training and CARC to determine those who have completed the required purchases for this discount.
More Bundle Information
- PATHFINDER and Heavy Drop Training Bundles are already at a 15% discount so other discount codes won't apply.
- To get the PF/HDT Finisher Patch you must do the bundle purchase and complete 90% of the HDT program within the designated weeks over the course of the program, along with finishing the PATHFINDER Class.
- You can only earn 1 of the 3 PF/HDT Finisher Patches per round of HDT, and you can only earn one of each PF/HDT Finisher Patch (Endure, Forward, Advanced).
FORWARD IS FOR YOU IF:
- You're seeking to establish a good base of rucking light to moderate weight (15-25lbs/6.8-11kg) and moderate mileage
- You're beginning to train for longer-distance hiking or outdoor adventure
- You're beginning to train for endurance events, such as:
- Individuals training for their first or second GORUCK Light Challenge or equivalent endurance event
- Individuals training for their first GORUCK Tough Challenge or equivalent endurance event
- None, but it is suggested that you already have the discipline to maintain regular fitness activity three to four times a week.
PATHFINDER REQUIRED GEAR
- Rucksack (Backpack) This is our recommended rucksack.
- Weight: Ruckers may begin with whatever ruck weight feels right for their build and current fitness base. We suggest you begin with anywhere from 12-25 pounds/5.4-11kg. These are our recommended weights.
- Upon purchase, get an Instant Download of our Program Success Guide
- Complete Program Materials, Workout Library, and supporting documentation
- Experienced Mentor Course Advisor who has successfully completed this training to assist in your planning and provide accountability
- Access to private Facebook Class Page and Course Advisor Group
- One (1) Discounted Standard Tan Blank Roster Patch to write your Roster Number on and wear while you train. PLEASE NOTE: You must Order Separately - Add one to your cart here in order to receive this item.
- Exclusive Finisher's Patch (upon successful completion of the program)
PATHFINDER CLASS DATES
- Early-start PATHFINDER Classes begin on or about the same day as your Heavy Drop round begins.
- PATHFINDER Quarterly Classes begin on the 1st of February, May, August, and November and run for 12 weeks.
PATHFINDER PROGRAM REQUIREMENTS
Over a twelve week period, you will complete the following:
- 75 Rucking Miles
- 20 Ruck Workouts
- 4 PATHFINDER Challenges
PATHFINDER FORWARD™ CHALLENGES
You must complete four separate challenges from the options below:
- APFT Score Achievement
- Pre/Post Workout Rucks
- Mountain Ruck
- Overnight Ruck
- Coupon Ruck
- Timed Ruck
- Beach Ruck
- Double Miles
- Triple Miles
- Endurance Event Challenge
- Charity Challenges Seasonal Challenge (Register separately here.)