PATHFINDER Advanced & Heavy Drop Training (HDT) Bundle
CHOOSE THE HARDER THING
NO ONE CARES WHAT YOU CAN DO FRESH
Take your training to a Whole New Level with this PATHFINDER Ruck Training & Heavy Drop Training bundle!
PATHFINDER and Heavy Drop Training are perfect complements to one another and many, many PATHFINDERS have taken both programs together for Maximum Results. Purchase them together and save!
Heavy Drop is 100% Approved for PATHFINDER ruck workout requirements, so all your effort counts for both programs. Learn more about Heavy Drop Training Program.
SAVE 15% ON BOTH PROGRAMS
1) Purchase the PATHFINDER Advanced Program here, then
2) Go to the Heavy Drop Website and purchase the upcoming HDT Round here before the deadline.**
** If you do not purchase HDT by the deadline your purchase will be refunded. An audit will be performed by both PATHFINDER Ruck Training and CARC to determine those who have completed the required purchases for this discount.
More Bundle Information
- PATHFINDER and Heavy Drop Training Bundles are already at a 15% discount so other discount codes won't apply.
- To get the PF/HDT Finisher Patch you must do the bundle purchase and complete 90% of the HDT program within the designated weeks over the course of the program, along with finishing the PATHFINDER Class.
- You can only earn 1 of the 3 PF/HDT Finisher Patches per round of HDT, and you can only earn one of each PF/HDT Finisher Patch (Endure, Forward, Advanced).
- Individuals training for their first or second GORUCK Tough Challenge or equivalent
- Individuals training for their first GORUCK Heavy Challenge or equivalent
- Individuals training for extended endurance events, similar in duration and effort to a GORUCK HTL (Heavy-Tough-Light)
- Individuals seeking to establish a strong base of rucking moderate to heavy weight and high mileage
- None, but it is STRONGLY SUGGESTED that you already have the discipline to maintain regular fitness activity three to four times a week or have completed the PATHFINDER Endure (Intermediate) program.
PATHFINDER REQUIRED GEAR
- Rucksack (Backpack) See our recommended rucksack...
- Weight: at least 45 pounds for individuals weighing 150 pounds or more, 30 pounds for individuals weighing under 150 pounds. See our recommended weights...
PATHFINDER REGISTRATION INCLUDES
- Complete Program Materials, Workout Library, and supporting documentation
- Experienced Course Advisor who has successfully completed this training to assist in your planning and provide accountability
- Access to private Facebook Class Page and Course Advisor Group
- One (1) Standard Tan Blank Roster Patch (optional)* to write your Roster Number on and wear while you train
- Exclusive Finisher's Patch (upon successful completion of the program)
PATHFINDER CLASS DATES
- Quarterly Classes begin on the 1st of February, May, August, and November and run for 12 weeks.
PATHFINDER PROGRAM REQUIREMENTS
Over a twelve week period, you will complete the following:
- 200 Rucking Miles
- 30 Workouts, 15 of which must be Ruck Workouts
- 250 APFT Score (Age/Gender weighted)
- 12 Mile Ruck in 3 Hours (Prescribed weight)
- Reading Program (selected from a provided reading list)
- 5 PATHFINDER Advanced Challenges
PATHFINDER ADVANCED CHALLENGES
You must complete five separate challenges from the options below:
- UBRR Score Achievement
- Pre/Post Workout Rucks
- Mountain Ruck (Prescribed weight)
- Overnight Ruck (Prescribed weight)
- Coupon Ruck (Prescribed weight)
- Marathon Ruck (Prescribed weight)
- Beach Ruck (Prescribed weight)
- Double Miles
- Triple Miles
- Endurance Event Challenge
- Charity Challenges Seasonal Challenge (Register separately here.)
* $1.99 Shipping not included.