PATHFINDER Advanced & Heavy Drop Training (HDT) Bundle
CHOOSE THE HARDER THING
NO ONE CARES WHAT YOU CAN DO FRESH
Take your training to a Whole New Level with this PATHFINDER Ruck Training & Heavy Drop Training bundle! PATHFINDER and Heavy Drop Training are perfect complements to one another and many, many PATHFINDERS have taken both programs together for Maximum Results.
Purchase them together and save! Heavy Drop is 100% Approved for PATHFINDER ruck workout requirements, so all your effort counts for both programs. Learn more about Heavy Drop Training Program here.
SAVE 15% ON BOTH PROGRAMS
1) Purchase the PATHFINDER Advanced Program from this page, then
2) Go to the Heavy Drop Website and purchase the HDT Program here. **
** If you do not purchase HDT by the deadline your purchase will be refunded. An audit will be performed by both PATHFINDER Ruck Training and CARC to determine those who have completed both required purchases for this discount.
More Bundle Information
- PATHFINDER and Heavy Drop Training Bundles are already at a 15% discount so other discount codes won't apply.
- To get the PF/HDT Finisher Patch you must do the bundle purchase and complete 90% of the HDT program within the designated weeks over the course of the program, along with finishing the PATHFINDER Class.
- You can only earn 1 of the 3 PF/HDT Finisher Patches per round of HDT, and you can only earn one of each PF/HDT Finisher Patch (Endure, Forward, Advanced).
- Individuals training for their first or second GORUCK Tough Challenge or equivalent
- Individuals training for their first GORUCK Heavy Challenge or equivalent
- Individuals training for extended endurance events, similar in duration and effort to a GORUCK HTL (Heavy-Tough-Light)
- Individuals seeking to establish a strong base of rucking moderate to heavy weight and high mileage
- None, but it is STRONGLY SUGGESTED that you already have the discipline to maintain regular fitness activity three to four times a week or have completed the PATHFINDER Endure (Intermediate) program.
PATHFINDER REQUIRED GEAR
- Rucksack (Backpack)
- Weight: at least 45 pounds for individuals weighing 150 pounds or more, 30 pounds for individuals weighing under 150 pounds.
PATHFINDER REGISTRATION INCLUDES
- Upon purchase, get an Instant Download of our Program Success Guide
- Complete Program Materials, Workout Library, and supporting documentation
- Experienced Mentor Course Advisor who has successfully completed this training to assist in your planning and provide accountability
- Access to private Facebook Class Page and Course Advisor Group
- One (1) Standard Tan Blank Roster Patch (optional)* to write your Roster Number on and wear while you train. PLEASE NOTE: You MUST Order Separately - Add one to your cart here.
- Exclusive Finisher's Patch (upon successful completion of the program)
PATHFINDER CLASS DATES
- HDT-Synced PATHFINDER Classes begin on or about the same day as your Heavy Drop round begins.
- PATHFINDER Quarterly Classes begin on the 1st of February, May, August, and November and run for 12 weeks.
PATHFINDER PROGRAM REQUIREMENTS
Over a twelve-week period, you will complete the following:
- 200 Rucking Miles
- 30 Workouts, 15 of which must be Ruck Workouts
- 250 APFT Score (Age/Gender weighted)
- 12 Mile Ruck in 3 Hours (Prescribed weight)
- Reading Program (selected from a provided reading list)
- 5 PATHFINDER Advanced Challenges
PATHFINDER ADVANCED CHALLENGES
You must complete five separate challenges from the options below:
- Pre/Post Workout Rucks
- Pre/Post Workout Rucks plus Yoga
- Timed 12-Mile Ruck (Prescribed weight)
- Mountain Ruck (Prescribed weight)
- Overnight Ruck (Prescribed weight)
- Coupon Ruck (Prescribed weight)
- Marathon Ruck (Prescribed weight)
- Beach Ruck (Prescribed weight)
- Stairs Conditioning (Prescribed weight)
- Yoga Conditioning
- Endurance Event Challenge
- Charity Challenges Seasonal Challenge (Register separately here.)
* $1.99 Shipping not included