Welcome to PATHFINDER Horizon! This content is exclusive to PATHFINDER Horizon subscribers. New classes begin monthly. Contact email@example.com to find out how you can join today!
The Horizon workout for this week was submitted by Nate Saunders. Complete each of the following 8 exercises at 8 reps each for a total of 8 rounds each.
"Complete each of the 8 exercises @ 8 reps with a total of 8 sets each. You may do all 8 sets of each exercise @ 8 reps each then moving on to the next or rotate through one @ one 8 count round at a time provided you have 8 sets of the 8 exercises @ 8 reps for each set."
THE WARM UP
Ruck 1 Mile
**Scale weight in Ruck if necessary, not # of reps**
- Ruck Push Up's: 8 Sets of 8 (64 total)
- Ruck Squats (ruck on back or front with full squat): 8 sets of 8 (64 total)
- 4 Count Flutter Kicks (ruck overhead press): 8 sets of 8 (64 total)
- Alternating Lunges (Right/left side = 1 rep): 8 sets of 8 (64 total)
- Jumping Jacks (ruck optional): 8 sets of 8 (64 total)
- Ruck Overhead Press: 8 sets of 8 (64 total)
- Ruck swings (use top handle/ straps or grip side of ruck): 8 sets of 8 (64 total)
- Six-inch leg lifts (ruck in overhead press position): 8 sets of 8 seconds (64 total seconds)