Welcome to PATHFINDER Horizon! This content is exclusive to PATHFINDER Horizon subscribers. New classes begin monthly. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to find out how you can join today!
Ruck 1 mosey-mile. We don't want to push the pace here, just warm up the body before we do the work.
THE WORK x 2-4 sets
- 1:00 Mountain Climbers
- 20 Ruck Weighted Russian Twists Holding your ruck, sit on the floor with knees bent. Lift your feet off the floor. Lean back, keeping your spine straight and your torso is at an angle. Touch the ruck to the floor from one side to the other, making sure you twist your core completely.
- 20 Knee Crunches Laying on your back, knees up at 90 degrees. Arms are resting on the floor in an overhead position. Crunch up, bringing your forearms to knees. Back down for one.
- 20 Hip Crossovers Laying on your back, arms outstretched in T position, knees and feet up at 90 degrees. Using your core muscles, slowly lower your knees to the left until your legs are parallel to the floor, slowly raise back up to 90 degrees, and slowly lower your legs to the right until they are parallel. That's one. You should be moving so slowly, your abs should be quaking.
- 20 Side Jackknives Lying on your right side and keeping your left leg over your right one, place your left fingertips behind your head and bring your torso and left leg towards each other as you pull with your obliques. Don't yank on your neck. Go slowly and feel every rep. Do 20 each side.
- 1:00 Flutter Kicks Laying on your back, hands at your side or supporting your lower back, flutter kick for 1:00
- 20 Squat Thrusters Holding ruck in front of you, feet hip-width apart, toes pointed slightly outward, squat down and stand back up, raising your ruck overhead.
- 1:00 Plank Jacks Get into a plank (elbow or hand) and jump your feet out and back in for 1:00
- 2:00+ Plank Hold We've been working on it for weeks - see how long you can hold this baby today.