NEW! PATHFINDER Life - Maintenance Training
To participate in PATHFINDER Life Beta Class 002 you must pre-register here: https://bit.ly/PF-LifeBeta
Class 026 (Beta Class 002) registrations are open through midnight Sunday, Nov. 15 Eastern. If you'd like to register after that date please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The purpose of PATHFINDER Life is to maintain a focus on overall fitness, with rucking miles as a core pillar, but now with even more flexible options that include other fitness disciplines with a shift into a less intense effort and more, and different, options for fun and movement.
PATHFINDER Life is suitable as a general training plan over the long-term and provides a consistent level of approachable fitness that adapts to shifts in fitness focus, maintenance training, returning from injury or illness recovery, postpartum and more.
- Individuals moving into a training "off-season" or maintenance program
- Individuals who are returning postpartum, from injury, or from illness, with a doctor's approval
- Individuals interested in rucking as fitness but have other current fitness goals or hobbies and seek a flexible, lower-commitment entry point
- Individuals who are just beginning their fitness journey
- None, but it is suggested that you already have the discipline to maintain regular fitness activity two to four times per week.
- Rucksack (Backpack) See our recommended rucksack...
- Weight: There is no minimum weight requirement. We just ask that you put a lightly noticeable weigh in your ruck to train with. See our recommended weights...
- Complete Program Materials, Workout Library, and supporting documentation
- Course Advisor team who have designed this training to assist in your planning and provide accountability
- Access to private Facebook Class Page
- One (1) Complimentary Standard Tan Blank Roster Patch to write your Roster Number on and wear while you train. Order Separately - Add one to your cart here.
- Exclusive Finisher's Patch (upon successful completion of the program)
- Quarterly Classes begin on the 1st of February, May, August, and November and run for 12 weeks.
Over a twelve-week period, you will complete the following:
- 60 Rucking Miles
- 10 Ruck Workouts
- 3-6 PATHFINDER Life Challenges**
PATHFINDER LIFE CHALLENGES
You must complete three to six separate challenges from the options below:
- Mid-Distance Ruck
- Short Distance Run
- Increased Ruck Miles
- Firefighter Challenge
- Modified Coupon Ruck
- Double Workouts
- Yoga/Mobility Work
- Pre/Post Workout Miles
- Fitness Assessment
- Reading Challenge
- Charity Challenges (Register separately here.)
** Based on your personal fitness level and goals, the Life Challenges are on a sliding scale of completion.