PATHFINDER Life - Maintenance Training
Introducing PATHFINDER Life, our newest program!
It's perfect for all kinds of fitness needs - whether you are new to rucking or are returning after some time away.
Our PATHFINDER Life focus is on overall fitness, with rucking miles as a core pillar and flexible options that include other fitness disciplines. We have Challenges in PATHFINDER Life that test you, but don’t deplete you. We encourage workouts, but across a broad range of options that free you up to explore new things and enjoy working out!
After a PATHFINDER Life 90-day program, you’ll feel strong, refreshed, and ready to take on whatever comes next.
PATHFINDER Life is flexible to meet your needs and works perfectly as a year-round program.
- Individuals who are just beginning their fitness journey
- Individuals moving into a training "off-season" or maintenance program
- Individuals interested in rucking as fitness but have other current fitness goals or hobbies and seek a flexible, lower-commitment entry point
- Individuals who are returning from injury or medical absence with a doctor's approval
- Read more about PATHFINDER Life here
- None, but it is suggested that you already have the discipline to maintain regular fitness activity at least two times per week.
- Rucksack (Backpack) See our recommended rucksack...
- Weight: There is no minimum weight requirement. We just ask that you put a lightly noticeable weigh in your ruck to train with. See our recommended weights...
- Complete Program Materials, Workout Library, and supporting documentation
- Course Advisor team who have designed this training to assist in your planning and provide accountability
- Access to private Facebook Class Page
- One (1) Complimentary Standard Tan Blank Roster Patch to write your Roster Number on and wear while you train. This must be Ordered Separately - Add one to your cart here.
- Exclusive Finisher's Patch (upon successful completion of the program)
- Quarterly Classes begin on the 1st of February, May, August, and November and run for 12 weeks.
Over a twelve-week period, you will complete the following:
- 60 Rucking Miles
- 10 Ruck Workouts
- 3-6 PATHFINDER Life Challenges**
PATHFINDER LIFE CHALLENGES
You must complete three to six separate challenges from the options below:
- Mid-Distance Ruck
- Short Distance Run
- Increased Ruck Miles
- Firefighter Challenge
- Modified Coupon Ruck
- Double Workouts
- Yoga/Mobility Work
- Pre/Post Workout Miles
- Fitness Assessment
- Reading Challenge
- Charity Challenges (Register separately here.)
** Based on your personal fitness level and goals, the Life Challenges are on a sliding scale of completion.