This purpose of this Challenge is to support the amazing work of the Charity Challenges organization and to grow the donations they make all year long to their carefully-selected charity partners.
The requirements a roster must meet to complete this Challenge are simple:
- Register for a "Live Challenge" or a "Perpetual Challenge" at least at the entry price level
- For Live Challenges, complete at least the base level goal for the challenge as stated by Charity Challenges
- For Perpetual Challenges, complete as many of the exercises as you choose up to your Class end date
Where do I sign up for Charity Challenges?
Register for a Live or a Perpetual event here.
I'm already signed up for a "Live Challenge" or a "Perpetual Challenge;" will that count for this Challenge?
No, you need to sign up for this Class specifically.
Does the 1,000 Mile Challenge or any other challenge offered by Charity Challenges count for this Challenge?
Only a "Live Challenge" or a "Perpetual Challenge" counts for this Challenge.
Do I have to wear a ruck to do the exercises?
No, you do not have to wear a ruck. Follow the directions provided by Charity Challenges.
Can I start the exercises for the Charity Challenges before the beginning of my PATHFINDER Class?
Yes, you can start early, but the bulk of the work should be done during the Class. We're not going to audit when you start.
Can I complete the Charity Challenge after Class ENDEX?
You can but it will not count as a completed Challenge for PATHFINDER.
How do I log my work?
When you've complete the Charity Challenge choose it from the Challenges menu in your log and submit it as completed. You're welcome to log your exercises on an ongoing basis in our system, but you also need to log in the Charity Challeges system.
Does any Charity Challenges work count as workouts for PATHFINDER?
No, these do not count for workouts.
I have more questions about Charity Challenges, where can I get answers?
Start with the Charity Challenges Frequently Asked Questions here.
- Always carry a basic First Aid kit with you.
- Ruck safely. Communicate your route and estimated times to another individual/party who can alert
- YOU MUST COMPLY WITH ALL APPLICABLE LAWS AND RESTRICTIONS. DO NOT TRESPASS. If you are in doubt contact facility management for a clear understanding of access to and usage of any facility’s property. PATHFINDER assumes no liability whatsoever for any actions taken by a PATHFINDER roster.
PATHFINDER assumes no responsibility or liability for any injuries, damages or death. A roster assumes all risk associated with their participation in any and all PATHFINDER programming.
ALL PATHFINDER CHALLENGES ARE COPYRIGHT © PATHFINDER RUCK TRAINING.