- The entire Beach Ruck Challenge must be conducted on A BEACH. Fresh or salt water does not matter if all other conditions are satisfied.
- Sand must be soft and grainy that sinks and/or shifts significantly with foot
- pressure. Flat or “packed” sand is not permitted because it does not provide a significant challenge in comparison to flat concrete or trail terrain.
- Feet will be submerged in water up to the ankle at the beginning and at the
- midpoint of the prescribed distance (e.g., for Forward: once at start, once at Mile
The Beach Ruck will be conducted in one continuous movement, like the other PATHFINDER distance rucking Challenges.
- 4 miles (Forward)
- 6 miles (Endure)
- 6 miles @ Rx Weight (Advanced)