PATHFINDER Stirling™ & Ruck Strong
WHAT YOU ARE BUYING
This purchase is for this PATHFINDER Training Program only. This purchase allows you to start the Class you select above early to coincide with the start of the corresponding Ruck Strong cycle.
You must purchase and register for Ruck Strong separately here.
- Individuals training for GBF's OPERATION STIRLING event
- Individuals seeking to establish a strong base of rucking moderate to heavy weight and high mileage
- Individuals seeking a new PATHFINDER Challenge
- Individuals training for mountainous terrain or extended day mountain rucking
- None, but it is STRONGLY SUGGESTED that you already have the discipline to maintain regular fitness activity three to four times a week or have completed the PATHFINDER Endure (Intermediate) or Advanced program.
- Rucksack (Backpack) See our recommended rucksack...
- Weight: at least 50 pounds (this is for all bodyweight and genders). See our recommended weights...
- Upon purchase, get an Instant Download of our Program Success Guide
- 12 Unique Workouts exclusive to PATHFINDER Stirling™
Complete Program Materials, Workout Library, and supporting documentation
Experienced Mentor Course Advisor who has successfully completed this training to assist in your planning and provide accountability
- Access to private Facebook Class Page and Course Advisor Group
- One (1) Complimentary Standard Tan Blank Roster Patch to write your Roster Number on and wear while you train. PLEASE NOTE: You must Order Separately - Add one to your cart here in order to receive this item.
- Exclusive Finisher's Patch (upon successful completion of the program)
- Quarterly Classes begin on the 1st of January, April, July, and October and run for 12 weeks. These are off-schedule early start dates that coincide with Ruck Strong Cycle start dates.
Over a twelve-week period, you will complete the following:
- 190 Rucking Miles
- 24 Workouts
12 Mile Ruck in 3 Hours (Prescribed weight)
5 PATHFINDER Stirling™ Challenges
PATHFINDER STIRLING™ CHALLENGES
You must complete five required challenges from the options below:
- REQ Firefighter Challenge (Prescribed weight)
REQ Mountain Ruck (Prescribed weight)
REQ Timed Ruck (Prescribed weight)
- REQ NEW! Back-to-Back Day Challenges (Prescribed weight)
- REQ NEW! Hill Repeat Challenge
Three optional Challenges are available to rosters:
- Coupon Ruck (Prescribed weight)
- Pre/Post Mileage Challenge
- Mobility Challenge