PATHFINDER Life & Ruck Strong
WHAT YOU ARE BUYING
This purchase is for this PATHFINDER Training Program only. This purchase allows you to start the Class you select above early to coincide with the start of the corresponding Ruck Strong cycle.
The purpose of PATHFINDER Life is to maintain a focus on overall fitness, with rucking miles as a core pillar, but now with even more flexible options that include other fitness disciplines with a shift into a less intense effort and more, and different, options for fun and movement.
PATHFINDER Life is suitable as a general training plan over the long-term and provides a consistent level of approachable fitness that adapts to shifts in fitness focus, maintenance training, returning from injury or illness recovery, postpartum and more.
- Busy individuals who have time for less, but still consistent, training
- Individuals moving into a training "off-season" or maintenance program
- Individuals who are returning from injury or medical absence with a doctor's approval
- Individuals interested in rucking as fitness but have other current fitness goals or hobbies and seek a flexible, lower-commitment entry point
- Individuals who are just beginning their fitness journey
- Read more about PATHFINDER Life here, and how it was designed for every athlete.
- None, but it is suggested that you already have the discipline to maintain regular fitness activity two to four times per week.
- Rucksack (Backpack) See our recommended rucksack...
- Weight: There is no minimum weight requirement. We just ask that you put a lightly noticeable weight in your ruck to train with. See our recommended weights...
- Complete Program Materials, Workout Library, and supporting documentation
- Course Advisor team who have designed this training to assist in your planning and provide accountability
- Access to private Facebook Class Page
- One (1) Complimentary Standard Tan Blank Roster Patch to write your Roster Number on and wear while you train. Order Separately - Add one to your cart here.
- Exclusive Finisher's Patch (upon successful completion of the program)
- Quarterly Classes begin on the 1st of January, April, July, and October and run for 12 weeks. These are off-schedule early start dates that coincide with Ruck Strong Cycle start dates.
Over a twelve-week period, you will complete the following:
- 60 Rucking Miles
- 10 Ruck Workouts
- 3-6 PATHFINDER Life Challenges