PATHFINDER Life™ & Ruck Strong
WHAT YOU ARE BUYING
This purchase is for this PATHFINDER Training Program only. This purchase allows you to start the Class you select above early to coincide with the start of the corresponding Ruck Strong cycle.
You must purchase and register for Ruck Strong separately here.
The purpose of PATHFINDER Life™ is to maintain a focus on overall fitness, with rucking miles as a core pillar, but now with even more flexible options that include other fitness disciplines with a shift into a less intense effort and more, and different, options for fun and movement.
PATHFINDER Life™ is suitable as a general training plan over the long-term and provides a consistent level of approachable fitness that adapts to shifts in fitness focus, maintenance training, returning from injury or illness recovery, postpartum and more.
PATHFINDER LIFE IS FOR YOU IF YOU'RE...
- Just beginning your fitness journey
- You're moving into a training "off-season" or maintenance program
- You're interested in rucking as fitness but have other current fitness goals or hobbies and seek a flexible, lower-commitment entry point
- You're returning from injury or medical absence with a doctor's approval
- Read more about PATHFINDER Life™ here, and how it was designed for every athlete.
- None, but it is suggested that you already have the discipline to maintain regular fitness activity two to four times per week.
- Rucksack (Backpack) See our recommended rucksack...
- Weight: There is no minimum weight requirement. We just ask that you put a lightly noticeable weight in your ruck to train with. See our recommended weights...
- Upon purchase, get an Instant Download of our Program Success Guide
Complete Program Materials, Workout Library, and supporting documentation
- Experienced Mentor Course Advisor who has successfully completed this training to assist in your planning and provide accountability
- Access to private Facebook Class Page and Course Advisor Group
- One (1) Complimentary Standard Tan Blank Roster Patch to write your Roster Number on and wear while you train. PLEASE NOTE: You must Order Separately - Add one to your cart here in order to receive this item.
- Exclusive Finisher's Patch (upon successful completion of the program)
- Quarterly Classes begin on the 1st of January, April, July, and October and run for 12 weeks. These are off-schedule early start dates that coincide with Ruck Strong Cycle start dates.
Over a twelve-week period, you will complete the following:
- 60 Rucking Miles
- 12 Ruck Workouts
- 3-6 PATHFINDER Life™ Challenges
- (Select the number of Challenges to best suit your goals.)