PATHFINDER Forward™ & Ruck Strong
WHAT YOU ARE BUYING
This purchase is for this PATHFINDER Training Program only. This purchase allows you to start the Class you select above early to coincide with the start of the corresponding Ruck Strong cycle.
FORWARD IS FOR YOU IF:
- You're seeking to establish a good base of rucking light to moderate weight (15-25lbs/6.8-11kg) and moderate mileage
- You're beginning to train for longer-distance hiking or outdoor adventure
- You're beginning to train for endurance events, such as:
- Individuals training for their first or second GORUCK Light Challenge or equivalent endurance event
- Individuals training for their first GORUCK Tough Challenge or equivalent endurance event
- None, but it is suggested that you already have the discipline to maintain regular fitness activity three to four times a week.
- Rucksack (Backpack) This is our recommended rucksack.
- Weight: Ruckers may begin with whatever ruck weight feels right for their build and current fitness base. We suggest you begin with anywhere from 12-25 pounds/5.4-11kg. These are our recommended weights.
- Upon purchase, get an Instant Download of our Program Success Guide
Complete Program Materials, Workout Library, and supporting documentation
- Experienced Mentor Course Advisor who has successfully completed this training to assist in your planning and provide accountability
- Access to private Facebook Class Page and Course Advisor Group
- One (1) Complimentary Standard Tan Blank Roster Patch to write your Roster Number on and wear while you train. PLEASE NOTE: You must Order Separately - Add one to your cart here in order to receive this item.
- Exclusive Finisher's Patch (upon successful completion of the program)
- Quarterly Classes begin on the 1st of January, April, July, and October and run for 12 weeks. These are off-schedule early start dates that coincide with Ruck Strong Cycle start dates.
Over a twelve-week period, you will complete the following:
- 75 Rucking Miles
- 20 Ruck Workouts
- 4 PATHFINDER Forward™ Challenges