PATHFINDER Endure™ & Ruck Strong
WHAT YOU ARE BUYING
This purchase is for this PATHFINDER Training Program only. This purchase allows you to start the Class you select above early to coincide with the start of the corresponding Ruck Strong cycle.
- Individuals seeking to establish a strong base of rucking moderate to heavy weight and high mileage
- Individuals training for their first or second GORUCK Tough Challenge or equivalent
- Individuals training for their first GORUCK Heavy Challenge or equivalent
- Individuals training for extended endurance events, similar in duration and effort to a GORUCK HTL (Heavy-Tough-Light)
- None, but it is suggested that you already have the discipline to maintain regular fitness activity three to four times a week or have completed the PATHFINDER Forward™ (Introductory) program.
- Rucksack (Backpack) This is our recommended rucksack.
- Weight: at least 30 pounds for individuals weighing 150 pounds or more, 20 pounds for individuals weighing under 150 pounds. These are our recommended weights.
- Upon purchase, get an Instant Download of our Program Success Guide
Complete Program Materials, Workout Library, and supporting documentation
- Experienced Mentor Course Advisor who has successfully completed this training to assist in your planning and provide accountability
- Access to private Facebook Class Page and Course Advisor Group
- One (1) Complimentary Standard Tan Blank Roster Patch to write your Roster Number on and wear while you train. PLEASE NOTE: You must Order Separately - Add one to your cart here in order to receive this item.
- Exclusive Finisher's Patch (upon successful completion of the program)
- Quarterly Classes begin on the 1st of January, April, July, and October and run for 12 weeks. These are off-schedule early start dates that coincide with Ruck Strong Cycle start dates.
Over a twelve-week period, you will complete the following:
- 125 Rucking Miles
- 24 Ruck Workouts
- 5 PATHFINDER Endure™ Challenges