PATHFINDER Endure & Heavy Drop Training (HDT) Bundle
CHOOSE THE HARDER THING
NO ONE CARES WHAT YOU CAN DO FRESH
Take your training to a Whole New Level with this PATHFINDER Ruck Training & Heavy Drop Training bundle!
PATHFINDER and Heavy Drop Training are perfect complements to one another and many, many PATHFINDERS have taken both programs together for Maximum Results. Purchase them together and save!
Heavy Drop is 100% Approved for PATHFINDER ruck workout requirements, so all your effort counts for both programs. Learn more about Heavy Drop Training Program.
SAVE 15% ON BOTH PROGRAMS
1) Purchase the PATHFINDER Endure Program here, then
2) Go to the Heavy Drop Website and purchase HDT Round XV-19 here (round begins 11/18) before Friday, November 15th 11:59 PM EDT.**
** If you do not purchase HDT by the deadline your purchase will be refunded. An audit will be performed by both PATHFINDER Ruck Training and CARC to determine those who have completed the required purchases for this discount.
More Bundle Information
- PATHFINDER and Heavy Drop Training Bundles are already at a 15% discount so other discount codes won't apply.
- To get the PF/HDT Finisher Patch you must do the bundle purchase and complete 90% of the HDT program within the designated weeks over the course of the program, along with finishing the PATHFINDER Class.
- You can only earn 1 of the 3 PF/HDT Finisher Patches per round of HDT, and you can only earn one of each PF/HDT Finisher Patch (Endure, Forward, Advanced).
- Individuals training for their first or second GORUCK Tough Challenge or equivalent
- Individuals training for their first GORUCK Heavy Challenge or equivalent
- Individuals training for extended endurance events, similar in duration and effort to a GORUCK HTL (Heavy-Tough-Light)
- Individuals seeking to establish a strong base of rucking moderate to heavy weight and high mileage
- None, but it is suggested that you already have the discipline to maintain regular fitness activity three to four times a week or have completed the PATHFINDER Forward (Introductory) program.
PATHFINDER REQUIRED GEAR
- Backpack (Our favorite.)
- Weight (at least 30# for individuals weighing 150# or more, 20# for individuals weighing under 150# - Such as...)
PATHFINDER REGISTRATION INCLUDES
- 1 Blank Roster Patch (optional)
- Access to private Facebook Class Page
- Course Advisor to assist in your planning and provide accountability
- Exclusive Finisher's Patch (upon successful completion of the program)
PATHFINDER CLASS DATES
- Class 022 begins on 11/01/2019 and ends on 01/31/2020
PATHFINDER PROGRAM REQUIREMENTS
Over a twelve week period, you will complete the following:
- 125 Rucking Miles
- 24 Ruck Workouts
- 5 PATHFINDER Endure Challenges
PATHFINDER ENDURE CHALLENGES
You must complete five separate challenges from the options below:
- Selection Standard Achievement
- Pre/Post Workout Rucks
- Mountain Ruck
- Overnight Ruck
- Coupon Ruck
- Timed Ruck
- Marathon Ruck
- Beach Ruck
- Double Miles
- Triple Miles
- APFT Achievement
- Endurance Event Challenge