PATHFINDER Horizon - GORUCK Star Course Training
Training for the Seattle, WA (08/27-28), Cincinnati, OH
(09/17-18), or New York, NY (09/24-25) GORUCK Star Course? Select Horizon Class 025, beginning July 01.
Training for the Dallas, TX (10/15-16), Philadelphia, PA
(10/23), Jacksonville Beach, FL (11/05-06), Nashville, TN (11/05-06), or Washington, D.C. (11/18-19) GORUCK Star Course? Select Horizon Class 026, beginning August 01.
Training, conditioning, physical and mental preparation, and team skills development in order to successfully complete the GORUCK Star Course Event, 50 Mile Distance, as well as Star Course shorter-distance events, marathon distance rucks, timed 12-mile ruck standards, or any other long-haul endurance event with a weighted ruck.
Horizon is a fully programmed twelve-week training package that progresses on a week-by-week basis. Each week contains:
- Short Mileage Days
- Long Mileage Days
- Prescribed Full Body Ruck and Core Conditioning Workouts
- Mobility and Flexibility
- Rest and Recovery
Over a twelve-week period, you will complete the following:
- 175 Rucking Miles, programmed weekly
- 24 Workouts, ruck, core, and mobility; programmed weekly
- 4 PATHFINDER Horizon Challenges
PATHFINDER HORIZON CHALLENGES
There are only four (4) Challenges for Horizon and they are all required for completion. Challenges are already scheduled for your weekly programming. They are as follows:
- Timed Weighted Ruck
- Weighted Long Distance Ruck
- Conditioning Ruck
- Navigation Ruck
- None, but it is STRONGLY SUGGESTED that you already have the discipline to maintain regular fitness activity six (6) times a week.
- Classes begin on the 1st of every month and run for 12 weeks.
- Upon purchase, get an Instant Download of our Program Success Guide
Complete Program Materials, Workout Library, and supporting documentation
- Experienced Mentor Course Advisor who has successfully completed this training to assist in your planning and provide accountability
- Access to private Facebook Class Page and Course Advisor Group
- One (1) Complimentary Standard Tan Blank Roster Patch to write your Roster Number on and wear while you train. PLEASE NOTE: You must Order Separately - Add one to your cart here in order to receive this item.
- Exclusive Finisher's Patch (upon successful completion of the program)
- Rucksack (Backpack)
- Weight: at least 30 pounds for individuals weighing 150 pounds or more, 20 pounds for individuals weighing under 150 pounds.