PATHFINDER Advanced - Advanced Ruck Training
NOTE: Class 022 will close to new registrations on 11/17/19. If you'd like to register after that date please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
BUNDLE & SAVE UP TO 15%
Purchase a PATHFINDER Ruck Training Bundle and get multiple course credits (Introductory, Intermediate, and Advanced) in a single package and save up to 15%. Get details here.
- Individuals training for their first or second GORUCK Tough Challenge or equivalent
- Individuals training for their first GORUCK Heavy Challenge or equivalent
- Individuals training for extended endurance events, similar in duration and effort to a GORUCK HTL (Heavy-Tough-Light)
- Individuals seeking to establish a strong base of rucking moderate to heavy weight and high mileage
- None, but it is STRONGLY SUGGESTED that you already have the discipline to maintain regular fitness activity three to four times a week or have completed the PATHFINDER Endure (Intermediate) program.
- Backpack (Our favorite.)
- Weight (at least 45# for individuals weighing 150# or more, 30# for individuals weighing under 150# - Such as...)
One (1) Standard Tan Blank Roster Patch (optional)*
- Access to private Facebook Class Page
- Course Advisor to assist in your planning and provide accountability
- Exclusive Finisher's Patch (upon successful completion of the program)
- Quarterly Classes begin on the 1st of February, May, August, and November and run for 12 weeks.
Over a twelve-week period, you will complete the following:
- 200 Rucking Miles
- 30 Workouts, 15 of which must be Ruck Workouts
- 250 APFT Score (Age/Gender weighted)
- 12 Mile Ruck in 3 Hours (Prescribed weight)
- Reading Program (selected from a provided reading list)
- 5 PATHFINDER Advanced Challenges
PATHFINDER ADVANCED CHALLENGES
You must complete five separate challenges from the options below:
- UBRR Score Achievement
- Pre/Post Workout Rucks
- Mountain Ruck (Prescribed weight)
- Beach Ruck (Prescribed weight)
- Overnight Ruck (Prescribed weight)
- Coupon Ruck (Prescribed weight)
- Marathon Ruck (Prescribed weight)
- Double Miles
- Triple Miles
- Endurance Challenge
- Charity Challenges Seasonal Challenge
* $1.99 shipping not included.